Attitude is Everything

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Braken's 1 Week Photo Shoot

Our good friends the Logan's have taken newborn pictures of Andi, Lauren & Braken.  They have also taken our family pictures, and individual pictures of all of our kids.  We are so grateful for them and all they do for us.  They have amazing talent and I highly recommend having them take photos of your children & family! They are super affordable, talented and wonderful to work with! I will have to do a post of all the pictures they have taken for us so you can see all the stuff they have done for us. 
Here are the pictures they took of Braken when he was 1 week old!
Be sure and check them out!

5 comments:

Travis and Brittany said...

Awww he is such a little cutie :) Cant wait to see you guys this weekend!

Ariana said...

awwwww...what little angel muffins! I lovelovelove all these photos...especially the ones where the girls are all holding lil' braken!

Shalie said...

So cute!! He is such a doll, I love his hair!

Amber Bradley said...

I love them all! They did a great job!

Kacie Bug said...

These photo's are so cute Teri.

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers