So...I love Christmas cards, I love receiving them, I love sending them, I love getting updates on everyone. This year Christmas cards have been not been loving me though. Thank you to all of you who have emailed me your addresses. If you haven't given me your address yet, please leave it as a comment. I will be getting cards out but not as soon as I would have hoped.
Lets start at the beginning....December 10th, 2010. I decided that maybe I should consider getting Christmas cards ready to send. I searched the internet and found a great deal on seehere.com 60 Christmas cards shipped over night for $5.17. great deal RIGHT! So I made super cute cards and ordered them.
On the seehere website it says that it takes 3 days of production to make the cards (which I personally think is ridiculous, I mean Walmart does it in an hour!), and 1 day to over night it to me. So I was figuring that the latest it would be to my house would be December 17th, 2010 that gives them 2 extra days to do whatever they need to, to make them perfect and get them to me before I leave my house the morning of the 18th.
Saturday morning comes and still no package. I call Fedex and they say that they won't be able to get the package to me until Monday morning, I say this won't work, they say they don't care, I say you suck can you please send it to another address, they say no only the sender can change an address.
Monday morning I call seehere 10 times, leave messages, send emails and still have not had a response from them. Monday afternoon Fedex says they have delivered the package so I call my neighbor to have her send it to me. The package is nowhere to be found. She searches all over, I call fedex, they call the driver, the driver calls me and tells me she delivered it to the wrong address. She got the South and East mixed up, she stopped by to pick it up today and nobody was home. So I sent my lovely neighbor down there to check things out the lady said that she took the pakage but passed it off to the fedex man that stopped by that afternoon to drop off the package that she was expecting.
I called fedex back, she said that the man never should have taken the package for many reasons, such as, he is ground shipping the package is air shipping (almost 2 totally different companies), legal reasons (picking up a package without shipping information), etc.
Anyways the fedex lady found the ground fedex man and she is now overnighting it to me down here in paradise. We are hoping to get them by Friday, but I am not counting on anything.
We will send out Christmas cards but they may end up getting to you in time for celebrating new years eve or Martin Luther King day!
That is the end of our Story. So we will be wishing you a very merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Martin Luther King day all in one card!
Attitude is Everything
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Christmas Card CHAOS
Posted by richandteri at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment