So Now that it's February I think it is time to tell you all about a huge moment in our lives that happened in December. ..... RICH GRADUATED!!! HALLELUIA!
Decmeber 16th, 2011 is a day that I feared would never come and now that it has I can't believe that we are done and am scared to enter the "real world".
Rich graduated with a 3.9 GPA and at the top of his class. This man simply doesn't know how to fail, he succeeds at everything he puts his mind to and I am so proud to call him mine and grateful that I can be with him forever and throughout all the eternities.
Here is some of our pics from that weekend! (Which you should know were all deleted the day after graduation witch made me cry hysterically, but my friends are smart and know how to bring back deleted files on an SD card. Thank you Piquets!)
Attitude is Everything
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
The Big Happening!
Before graduation, Daddy and all of his studying buddies! (LtoR: Mr. B, Lauren, Andi, Rich, Jailyn)
The whole Farny Family (I just can't keep my eyes open, that's all)
My proud Dad and Mom!
Just a couple sexy people that I know!
YAY HE'S GRADUATED!
All the supporters that made is a little easier for this to happen.
The Piquets! I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH! What's not to miss, look at those two.
Jailyn at the after party, already appearing a bit tipsy.
Mr. B poundin another uneatin potato wedge.
The Johnson Clan, I asked for happiness, I got this...eh, you get what ya get!
The Farnsworth group, I asked for sexy and let's just say we're working on it.
Trying to control ourselves until we get back to the hotel, and Katie photo bombing us, quite successfully I might add.
We're just livin' the life/dream!(they go hand in hand)
Making the graduation official with a heal clicker on a saddle. This is quite ironic, if you know how much Rich likes horses, but he is starting to like them a little.
Miss Jailyn, Rodeo Queen.
Lauren takin a slow and easy ride.
Rich in front of the ACMS board.
Posted by richandteri at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















2 comments:
YAY, that is so wonderful!! Congrats Rich :) If you're looking for jobs now, I think you should look in Denver!!
Your blog is so adorable!!! I love all these pictures. You have the most adorable kids. And CONGRATULATIONS to Rich for graduating!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting! Anyways Teri you are so great.. I can't tell you how grateful I am for your help the other day. A few days ago I thought I was going to be sore forever... and now I feel like the "end" of soreness is in sight! It makes me so happy. :)
Post a Comment