Attitude is Everything

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Slackin'

Okay so I know that I have totally been slacking on the blog thing lately, but it isn't my fauly, honestly. My computer broke down about 2 weeks ago and is still being worked on. The motherboard and something else went out. So we had to send it away:( I miss my computer so much and am praying that they can recover everything that was on it especially the pictures of my girls. I haven't backed them up so if they aren't on the computer they are truly gone. I have learned my lesson and will back up my pictures monthly; like your supposed to; from now on.

I had a wonderful mother's day. We played at Grandma Angie's all day and it was a lot of fun. I love my mom and Rich's mom so much. They definitely have carved Rich and I into what we are today.

3 comments:

Shalie said...

I'm so sorry your computer broke. I need to back up my pictures too, thanks for reminding me! We miss you guys, are you coming up here sometime?

Amber Bradley said...

Man, I am so sorry!!! That has been my biggest fear for the last 4 years and for that reason I put every last picture that I care about on my blog. I don't care if everyone hates looking at a million pictures of my kids, it is for our history. I hope that you can recover them. I just barely backed mine up a few months ago for the first time since Jaxson was born and I need to keep doing it. Hope life is going well. We need to get together soon...give me a call and you guys can come out and let the kids play at the park across the street.

Anonymous said...

OH! That is the worst. We lost ours a few years ago and my dad went to a few different people and they kept saying that we lost eveything. Then he took it to someone that he works with and he got everything back it was a miracle! You could always upload them to winkflash or any other printing website. That is what I have done. I hope that they all come back, good luck!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers