Since Rich has been out of work for a while he has been making furniture for family & friends! He is super talented so I thought I would show him off a bit!
This is my favorite thing that he has made! It is a bookcase that he made for Travis & Brittany. I did the painting and it was super fun to do. (we already took the shelves out when we remembered that we wanted to take some pictures of it).



Rich also made them a side table that is similar to this bench that he gave to Travis for Christmas, but we forgot to take a picture of it

He also made this cool thing for Carma (Our landlord). It is a Laundry divider, or garbage/recyle bin thing. Cool huh!

I bet you didn't know Rich was so talented! Well, now you do! I am going to make a slideshow for all of his cool finish work stuff when I figure out how to do it. So watch out for it!!!
3 comments:
Okay I am totally impressed! So I might be calling some day. There is a entertainment center I have been wanting for years. Maybe Rich can make it for me?
I have been meaning to post some pics on my blog of this sweet bookshelf! Thanks for the reminder!
He is VERY talented! I am impressed, that book case is gorgeous. Hope to see you this summer!
Post a Comment