Attitude is Everything

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! This is by far my favorite holiday of the year. I am so grateful to live here in the United States where I can do what I want, when I want. I am so privileged to live here. Thank you to all the troops, over seas and here at home, who are serving our country and fighting for our rights.
This weekend was so busy and super fun. We went boating on Friday morning. The water was great and rich landed a back flip. He is an amazing wakeboarder. Here is is just looking so dang sexy!

Same as the last picture. I got up on the wakeboard and that is about it but I was super stoked to be out on the wakeboard, I haven't been for 2 years.


Sorry the quality is so great and about the over excited mom yelling in the background!
Jailyn went wakeboarding with Daddy, she is a pro, she definitely gets that from Rich.



Brittany came out with us and she is an awesome skier. She ski's just like Travis, they were made for each other.

Lauren was awesome on the boat.

Andi wasn't happy very much of the time, but we did catch her smiling once.

Jailyn getting ready to wakeboard.

Lauren and that cute thumb of hers!



We went to the fireworks and the girls wanted to donate some money to the firemen and get a sticker.

3 comments:

kaylee :) said...

is andi doing peace sign in the one with the firemen?!

richandteri said...

Yes she loves world peace:)!!

Shalie said...

What a fun 4th! Lauren's hair is turning lighter it looks like. Your girls are just too cute! There is nothing better than boating on a hot summer day!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers