First came little:
Merek Atticus Logan
Born July 11th at 6:39am
7 Pounds 11 Ounces 20 Inches Long
Merek is the son of Matt & Julie Logan. They have been waiting...overdue (sorry Julie) for this little guy. So worth the wait!!! He is so handsome!Then:
Isaac Val Bassett
born July 26th at 3:16pm
6 lbs 14 oz and 19.5 inches long
Isaac belongs to Matt & Laura Bassett. He came early for the bassetts. They were pleasantly surprised when they got a phone call saying that he was born early and ready to go home with them. Matt & Laura were blessed through adoption with this little guy and he is so blessed to have a family like the Bassetts.And last but definitely not least:
Kenley Raye Morgan
Born July 27th at 1:37 p.m.
8 lbs 15 oz. and 20 inches long.
She is the Gorgeous little girl of Grant and Shalie Morgan. She looks just like a Morgan and is so gorgeous. I think our girls will get along great and I can't wait to see her in real life and I bet she can't wait to meet me...since I am her favorite non-biological aunt! I am so happy for our friends, congrats to all and keep trying to "keep up with the farny's."





1 comments:
You are right, she can't wait to meet you!! Thanks for the shout out to my sweet baby, we sure love her!!
Post a Comment