Attitude is Everything

Monday, August 31, 2009

Andi Lu is Three

Everyone I know loves Andi, she has such a huge personality, bigger than anyone I have ever met. She lights up my life and I can't imagine how boring life would be without her. She keeps me on my toes and can melt my heart all at the same time. She has the most gorgeous smile, meanest glare and most expressive face. She makes me proud to be a mama and I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring!

Andi just turned three and we had a crocodile birthday party for her (her choice). Andi loves creepy crawly things. A couple of weeks ago we rented a crocodile movie from the library that showed a mama crocodile carrying her babies to the water to swim. Ever since then Andi has decided that she is going to go live with the crocodiles and in her words, "the mama crocodile will pick me up in her mouth and carry me to the kiddy pool".

I will attach pictures later. The computer isn't letting my right now!

2 comments:

Shalie said...

I can't believe she's 3! Happy Birthday Andi, wish you were celebrating your birthday up here with us!

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

how cute! we miss you guys!! Happy Birthday Andi!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers