Attitude is Everything

Thursday, October 1, 2009

6th Anniversary!!!

Today is just like every other day to everyone else, but to me today is the one day out of the entire year that reminds me of how blessed I am to have Rich as my husband. Rich is always there to stand up for me, to stand by my side, and to be my best friend. I know that most of the time, during the day I don't always give him the credit he deserves. Most days I find something to complain about, whether he forgot the garbage again, or pushed the neverending piles of clothes to the side instead of folding them, but in the dead of night, when I can reach over and rest my hand on his strong chest or when I plug his nose, or elbow him to STOP THE SNORING, there is no one I’d rather have in my bed, in my mind, and in my life. It’s actually almost frightening how together we have it, because I know I don’t deserve it, and I know most people will never the chance to feel the love that I feel everyday from him. I don’t appreciate it enough. Well, I do, but I don’t always show it.
As I stop to think of all the memories we have made together I can not think of any that I would give up or take away. I would like to thank you for all the things that you've done for me and the girls. Not only are you a wonderful husband, you're a terrific father. At the end of the day, when I cannot take it anymore, you know how to be gentle and loving. You give so freely to everyone you know, but most of all you give to us. I love you, Hon ... more than words, more than life. I'm forever grateful for your love and proud to be your wife. Forever & Always, Teri
Here are the beautiful Cala Lilies Rich gave me. I always love to get flowers, but think it is kindof weird that we give something that will soon wilt and die to someone when we want them to know that we are ALWAYS there for them. Rich remembered!!!(Let's hope I don't kill them):)

1 comments:

Shalie said...

Oh that was so sweet. You guys are such a cute couple! We sure miss you. Happy Anniversary!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers