Attitude is Everything

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Tautphaus Zoo

Before I start with the zoo here is a really cute picture of Lauren on the boat at Hyrum dam from a few weeks ago. Isn't she cute, the life jacket is huge on her!We went to the Tautphaus zoo in Idaho falls on Saturday and it turned out better than expected. When we first showed up there were so many cars that I was wondering if we should even attempt to go in. We parked a block away and decided to walk. As we got closer we saw a carnival going on, so we decided to go see that first. It ended up being really cool, it was a culture fest with a free crafts tent. The girls made a few cool things.
Here are some of the things they made.
Once we finally made it to the zoo, we went to pay and they told us that it was a free zoo day. YES!! A free fun day.
The girls checking out the penguins, that were super active because it was lunch time.
Here is Andi in her awesome face mask sitting in the FREE zoo stoller.
Lauren with her cute flower on her face.
Cute Jai bug in her super cute mask.
Jailyn measuring up to a tiger.
Lauren measuring up to a leopard.
Andi measuring up to the Lion.
My beauty's riding the tiger!
Andi & Daddy enjoying the park!!
Lauren enjoying the stroller.
Jailyn looking at the pink flamingos, which by the way have really weird mouths.
Lauren and I with the Flamingos.
Andi in the bird cage. A bird walked right up to her and was trying to attack the basket, I just missed him in the shot. But try to imagine how excited Andi was.
Jailyn with the Alligator
Andi Lu with the Alligator which was her favorite part of the zoo and she didn't want to leave him although he didn't do anything.

2 comments:

Shalie said...

Fun!! I remember going to the zoo with you guys just before we moved... ah, the memories. How cool that you got in for free! Your girls are adorable, I hope we get to see you guys in Nov.

jilljohnson said...

Looks like a fun day and you can not beat free!!! I love you pictures of your house too.

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers