I can't believe I am 30 weeks! It is really exciting and really scary at the same time. I can't wait to meet him and hold him...in my hands instead of my belly! I am HUGE and my belly has never been this big with any of my other pregnancy's. I guess boys just up more space! I hope that is what it means and not that I am further along than I think I am. He is constantly moving, mostly pushing out in awkward places and he wakes up whenever I lay down! If he is born in the same time range as my girls I will have a baby in 6-9 weeks which is really soon, and I am so unprepared! I haven't finished the blankets for him, the clothes, making the towel,we don't have a bed for him, don't have name picked out, and #1 we don't have a car big enough for all of us to fit into. We haven't been able to sell our jeep yet and so we haven't been able to buy a bigger car. I'm worried that we will have this baby and want to take him home, but we won't have enough seats and we will have to drive 2 cars everywhere we go. Please pray that someone will buy our jeep, it is super nice and I miss driving it. Or you could just buy it!
Life has been really crazy up here in Rexburg. We are really busy and love it! Rich is schooling and super busy with 18 credits, so when we do see him, he is usually catching up on sleep or homework. We couldn't be more proud of him and how hard he works to succeed in school and still be the best daddy in the world.
The girls had there hair trimmed the other day and love there new bangs. Here are some pics of them!
We go to the park A LOT, when it isn't raining so not really a lot because it has been raining for the past week!
Here are my 3 little monkeys! They love the monkey bars and trying gymnastics tricks on the bar.
Here is our crazy life and we enjoy every minute of it, so we hope you do too!
P.S. if you haven't voted on a name or don't like any of the options PLEASE give us some ideas, we don't know any boy names that we love!





1 comments:
Im excited you put some pics on here! Your girls bangs look super cute! See ya this weekend!
Post a Comment