Attitude is Everything
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mothers Day to ME! I love mothers day. I love going to church and hearing the primary children sing to their moms especially now that I have two little girls who stand up on the stage and sing for me. They made me a flower card at church and were really happy to see me after primary. They ran into relief society before it was over and sat with me during the closing hymn and prayer. The girls each made me a card, from left to right its Andi, Lauren & Jailyn. They were so excited to give them to me and I can't imagine anything better than a homemade card.
Here is the XO bracelet, made by Andi, and the I LOVE U necklace from Jailyn.
After making me all of those things and singing in church the girls were so tired so they sat down on the couch and watched a movie!
I think the biggest reason that I love mother's day is not because of all the appreciation you get, but because it reminds me of how blessed I am to be a mom. On mother's day I woud rather wait on my family, than have them waiting on me, they deserve it!
Sometimes I complain because I feel so overwhelmed, but at least I have the opportunity to have children and a forever family. I am so blessed to have a great hubby and 3 great little girls.
I am also super grateful for the great examples of mom's that I have in my life. My mom is absolutely wonderful. She raised me to be who I am today, so I am hoping to eventually pick up on some of the many, many great qualities that she has. She is so patient, kind, loving and helpful to everyone. She works hard so that nobody else will have too and doesn't expect anything more than an I love you and a hug!
I am also so grateful for the other examples I have, like my grandmas, aunts, friends, sister-in-laws, churchleaders and my wonderful mom-in-law!
I love you all, have a great mama's Day!
Posted by richandteri at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy Mothers Day to YOU!!!
What a fun Mother's Day! Your girls were sure thoughtful. My favorite part of mother's day is hearing the primary kids sing too!
Post a Comment