So within the last few days I have been texted, called, emailed and told that I haven't updated my blog in 5 and a half weeks. Most of these people are people that I had no clue ever even looked at my blog because they didn't leave any comments (which I think is lame). I love it when people leave comments because then I know who is checking up on me and my family.
Anyways.....my replies varied from I just had a baby, I have 3 other kids, my husband is in Logan while I am here in Rexburg, and that Jailyn just started kindergarten. My life has been thrown for a total whirlwind, but we are handling it okay, all though our home definitely looks like it has been through a tornado, and not survived so well.
I know I haven't really been any busier than most of you, but I have been through emotional hell these last 2 days. I don't know how single mamas do it, because without Rich I feel totally lost. Also I think I am still a little emotionally weird from giving birth.
Now that I have vented ALL of that I will blog about the things that I know you all really want to know about...My adorable kids!
Here is a newborn picture of all of my kids so that you can all see how alike my kids look!
Attitude is Everything
Thursday, August 26, 2010
To blog or not to blog...is that a question?
Can any of you guess all of them right??? I will tell you who they all are next week. Good Luck and I promise I will update my blog as often as possible as long as you comment! Leave your guesses in the comment section! YAY i'm excited to see your guesses!
Posted by richandteri at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
I will comment if it will make you blog;) I hope all is going well for you guys! Hang in there! Love ya!
1 Jailyn
2 Andi
3 Lauren
4 Bracken
Hows that ??? I wanted to change my mind but I kept thinking that is who they looked like...
1- Andi
2- Lauren
3- Braken
4- Jai
I'm pretty sure I have this in the bag...
1-andi
2-braken
3-lauren
4-jai
(: mwahahaha!!! this is mine and colees guess (: we think we are correct mwahaha (:
Your kids are so cute! Your little boy is so sweet, hang in there I can not even imagine having 4!
Love the pics and am glad to see you updated this! I will be back later with my guesses. I hear my children calling :)
#4 HAS to be Jailyn. I swear that's how I remember her looking. I didn't get to see much of the other 3 when they were babies...but they are all gorgeous!
1- Andi
2- Lauren
3- Braken
4- Jailyn
1 Andi
2 Braken
3 Lauren
4 Jailyn
Matt says I'm cheeting because He took two of them and I'm sure of Jailyn's. But that's my "guess". Well, where's the other pics of Braken. You posted on facebook to come look, so I'm looking but I'm not seeing. :-) Hope life gets a little slower soon.
1 Andy 2 Jai big 3 Lauren 4 Braken! That's my guess
1.Andi
2.Ren
3.Braken
4.Jai
i think that i can only make out which one is Jailyn. oh man....toooo hard.
Post a Comment