Temple square was 1 of our many adventures this past month.
It is really exciting for the kids
and I to go to temple square because:
A: we dont' get to go very often
and
B: we get to see what Rich works on everyday.
Here are some of our favorite pics and I can't wait until I
get a better camera, but for now, it
does its job of capturing memories.
On december 4th, the sexiest man I know had a birthday and we had his family... and Katie down to our house for dinner. Here are some pics of that night and some goofy pics of our kids that Rich took.
last but definitely not least my beautiful Jailyn had her 7th birthday and we all celebrated as a
family. I don't even know where to start with Jailyn she has so many amazing qualities and she
is one someone you can look at and think, yep, God did save the best for last. She is so patient,
kind, forgiving, loving, giving, friendly, happy, energetic, crazy, spiritual, and the list could
continue on for days. This girl is definitely "the other mother" of our house and I am so grateful
to have her in my life and to have her be my daughter and friend. Everyone save the date for
next year because Jai will be 8 and be baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of
Jesus Christ of latter-Day Saints. WOW!




































2 comments:
I would love for you to come visit!(sorry it has taken me forever to respond to that)
your family is so beautiful! Seriously, I would really love to see you :)
Braken's hair is awesomely cute!
So sweet, Happy birthday Rich and Jailyn! Temple Square is so beautiful, I wish we were closer! Your kids are so sweet and getting so big!
Post a Comment