Attitude is Everything

Monday, October 1, 2012

9 years!!! WHAT!

Nine years ago I was blessed to marry the best man in the world...sorry to all of you have had to settle for someone else. :)  I knew that I was marrying the right man for me 9 years ago, but I didn't realize the I would love him more everyday.  When I see him love our four beautiful children I am weak in the knees.  Rich is always concerned with how I am doing and is willing to do anything to make sure I am okay.  He is always kind his children (which makes me the bad cop).  He is a great provider and even though he doesn't always love his job, he loves me enough to keep me at home, "living the dream" of being a stay-at-home mama.
Rich is the best partner, friend and lover that I know I can always count on.  He makes me feel like I am the only person in the world and like I am the most beautiful woman in the world.  Rich truly makes me giddy inside and I still get butterflies when we kiss and when I think of the lifetime and eternities I have to spend with him!  I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!

For our Anniversary we had a fairly low key day, which was awesome!! We didn't have to be anywhere (except church) and had no schedule to follow. After church I made a delicious Beef Wellington, with garlic butter potatoes, broccoli and apple juice. 

Rich gave me a new camera for our anniversary; it's supposed to be for both of us, but I have been playing with it soooo much! It is so much fun to try and learn a new skill especially when that skill captures memories of my children and family.  We also gave each other a date jar that has 10 dates for $20 and a fun new game called "The Lovin' Game (if you want more info you will need to ask about it). haha. 

Rich is my everything, my super hero, my baby-daddy, my strength, my own, my help and my love.   Here's to 9 years and hoping for at least 9 billion more!

Heres what we've done in 9 years
1 marriage
2 universities
3 states
4 children
5 vehicles
6 person family
7 diamond ring
8 ...? 2008 didn't have a baby! ha ha
9 moves
 
2003
2004
 2005
  
2006
  
2007
 2008
 
2009
 2010
2011 (couldn't find a pic together but this is the same night)
  2012

4 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

that is a really touching post, Teri and I'm not even married to you!

congrats on 9 years! And guess what, I even thought about you because I wore the skirt I wore at your wedding :)

Gordon and Robyn said...

I meant to say I wore the skirt yesterday

Erica and Coleman said...

Wow congratulations to 9 years!! You two are amazing and have such a beautiful family and do such a great job at raising your kids. Thanks for your incredible example! Have a wonderful day!

Shalie said...

Happy anniversary you two love birds!! I'm so glad you found each other. We love you two SO much!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers