I started out this month with the desire to learn to knit. That came to a stop really quick once I realized that I can't control 2 needles at the same time. So now I am learning to crochet. It is very difficult and very soothing all at the same time. I am going to make so beanies and slippers and this is something that I am going to make for Jailyn's baptism. Whatcha think? I have been buying my patterns from Etsy and have fallen in love with YarnBlossomBoutique. The patterns are easier to read than most of the other ones I have found and she has a lot of videos to watch on Youtube which has helped me a lot!!!
Wish me luck!!!

Attitude is Everything
Thursday, October 25, 2012
to crochet or not to crochet?
Posted by richandteri at 6:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment