There are a lot of things here in Tennessee that Utah's got nothin on and Halloween is one of those things. Halloween in Tennessee is celebrated like Christmas. There's lights, blowup toys, projector movies, hay rides to trick or treat on so that you don't have to walk, and not only do they hand out candy, they hand out smore's, hot chocolate around their fires in the front yards of ritzy homes (500K), dance parties with mostly adults, loud music at every house and amazing people at every door.
This year was no different in the Farnsworth household we ALL dressed up for Halloween and had a blast. Here are the kids! Keep in mind I asked them to act like they were who they dressed up as. Don't get to scared!!!
Attitude is Everything
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Tennessee Halloween 2012
This is Andi Lu. She is a fierce ghost, not the nice kind. I made her costume out of a white sheet I had about five minutes earlier because the other ghost costume we had was too small. I love surgers!!!
Lauren wanted to be the nice ghost with green makeup and not a green face. She was the cutest little witch and even had an awesome witch laugh...Yeeheheheehee!
Mr B is of course the famous Mr. Fredrickson. He was so handsome and loved having balloons tied to his back and wearing glasses. When the glasses fell off of his face we couldn't move until they were back in position. What a cute old man.
Jailyn was a mermaid again this year and she was so cute and I wish I would have taken some up close pictures of her face because we sequined her face and she looked so amazing. I think she is a mermaid in Hawaii participating in the local Luau
I dressed up as a pirate this year and Rich dressed up as a motocross racer. We didn't get a picture, but don't worry we were sexy and awesome....as usual! Can't wait for next year!
Posted by richandteri at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I love the pictures! They are all so cute in their costumes. It sounds like Tennessee sure knows how to throw some parties!!
Seriously Teri! You do a great job with your costumes!
And your are getting so good with your new camera. The pictures of your kids are great. Braken is beyond cute.
Post a Comment