Attitude is Everything

Monday, July 1, 2013

A few more pics of my cute family!

Again, I haven't edited anything, but I do have some really cute kids so I usually don't have to do much anyways, just repair my picture taking inability.


 High, flyin Jailyn!

 I just think Braken is so darn handsome and I love his facial expressions!


 Beautiful princess Lauren

 Miss Andi, she has so much personality, but didn't want to show it off today!
 My handsome men! Love this Daddy/Son picture

 ...again I love Mr. B's expressions!


 Rich and  looking great!
 We went to the temple to walk around and it was locked up, but luckily I know somebody who can get us in!! ;)



This will likely be the last post before #5 arrives. So excited to meet her!!

1 comments:

Travis and Brittany said...

I love that you finally update this thing!!!! I demand more updates!!!! I miss seeing you and your cute kids'

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers