May 2013
Pics at Tinkerbell Park!!
I know this picture is super washed out, but I still love it and when I have time to edit it, it will be awesome!
Andi was so focused while crossing the rings.
Lauren wanted to be just like her sisters
Crazy monkey girls on the workout trail
We decided that we were going to attack Daddy when he came home from work so we got the kids ready with war paint and ammo (water guns). We wrote a note for me to take out to him as soon as he got out of the truck the at said,
"Dear Daddy,
We are armed and considered dangerous.
You are now armed and under attack.
Love, your kids"
I gave him the note, took his briefcase, cellphone, tie and armed him with a squirt gun (the one that doesn't work very good) And then the kids attacked him. The kids had a blast and everyone was soaked before to long.
We also painted on the sidewalk that day. So fun! My kids are so talented, I am so blessed!





0 comments:
Post a Comment