Attitude is Everything

Monday, April 13, 2009

Lauren's Big Day

Yesterday Lauren had her baby blessing! It was really fun to have everyone come! I love having our family and friends around! Here are some cute pictures of her yesterday!

My Grandma Johnson made the dress for Lauren and my Mom bought the cute pink jacket to go with it!
Just chillin before church

getting some love from her sisters!

3 comments:

Shalie said...

Oh it was her blessing... I wish we could have been there. She sure looks precious, I can't wait to meet her, and to see Jai and Andi again!

jilljohnson said...

What an awesome day. You three girls are all so cute.

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

I bet lauren was so sad that we couldn't be there...we were sad too.

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers