We wil be moving sometime in the next year. Rich got accepted to BYU-Idaho to start fal 2009 so we are hoping to do some online classes before we have to move because we love our house!
Cute pics!!! Esp. the dress :) I do think your little girls are almost the cutest girls in the world but I have one that would give them a run for their money :) We are so excited to see you guys next weekend!!!
Rich and I just celebrated our 9th Anniversary!!! I can't believe how fast time flies and how quickly things change. Jailyn is now 7, Andi is 6, Lauren is 3 and Braken is 2.
Rich is working as a Facilities Manager for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and is such a great Daddy to his kids. He works really hard at everything he does and is always looking out for me! Could life get any better? Definitely, everyday it does!
5 comments:
I love little girl dresses. Hopefully one day I will be able to buy dresses or a little girl. I did not know that you were moving. When are you going?
We wil be moving sometime in the next year. Rich got accepted to BYU-Idaho to start fal 2009 so we are hoping to do some online classes before we have to move because we love our house!
Cute pics!!! Esp. the dress :)
I do think your little girls are almost the cutest girls in the world but I have one that would give them a run for their money :)
We are so excited to see you guys next weekend!!!
Oh I love her dress! You guys are moving? Are you going to Rexburg then? What are your plans?
We are moving to rexburg. sometime within the next year. We will be a couple of hours closer to you guys.
...and yes Brittany Jacie is definitely superduper cute! We will call it a tie!
Post a Comment