Attitude is Everything

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

As Promised ... Andi's Birthday Pictures!~

Sorry it has been so long since I wrote something on here, but we are finally moved to Rexburg, Rich is in school and life is starting to slow down a little. Also, I just got the internet yesterday.
Here are some pictures of Andi's birthday party.
Here is her crocodile birthday cake! She loved him and kept trying to eat his scales! Grandpa Jim gets all the credit on the scales. He came into the kitchen when I was almost done with the tale and I handed it off to him. Isn't he amazing!
We had a pinata. the home made kind. It was really cute it looked like an expedition bag!

She loved all of her presents and is so funny she loves the creepy crawly things and loves to be a princess. She usually combines them and has a croc in her purse.


Her new shoes!!!
Her mess free coloring book from Aunt Katie. We don't believe that it is mess free, because Andi can make a mess out of anything. It is one of her many Talents.

0 comments:

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers