We are back, actually we have been back for a while, but I have been busy trying to get Christmas stuff together. I love Christmas time-minus the snow. Without snow it would be perfect, I am not one of the people who dream of a white Christmas.
We had an amazing time in California, and we are all ready to go again, the girls ask me everyday when we are going back! I love it!
DAY 1
DAY 2
ARIEL'S GROTTO & THE PRINCESSES
SEAWORLD
LAST DAY!!!
THANKSGIVING ON THE BEACH 
DAY 2
ARIEL'S GROTTO & THE PRINCESSES
SEAWORLD
LAST DAY!!!
THANKSGIVING ON THE BEACH 





2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a GREAT time in Cali! Makes me want to take my kiddos and go to Disneyland :)
This looks like so much fun! I am so jealous!! We cant wait to see you guys next week!
Post a Comment