Attitude is Everything

Friday, November 20, 2009

Leaving

...AND WE'RE OFF!!! So the week I have been waiting for since May has finally coming. Tomorrow morning we are starting our long drive to Anaheim & San Diego California! I am so excited, we are going to Disneyland, Sea world, & Huntington Beach. I am so excited to watch Jailyn and Andi Lu enjoy the parks and to watch their little faces burst with joy when they see the Disney princesses (Jailyn) and the Seaworld sharks (Andi Lu). I am also really excited to ride some awesome roller coasters, that I absolutely am going to drag Kaylee onto with us! (Luv ya Kaylee) A huge thank you goes out to the best inlaws in the entire world; Dan & Angie; for the early Christmas present of taking us to California with them. See you in a week, Goodbye to the Rexburg, Idaho for 10 days!

xoxoooxox

2 comments:

Shalie said...

Have SO MUCH FUN! We are jealous, but so excited for you guys :)

kaylee :) said...

im missing it already :'( sniff sniff

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers