So we are still not back to Rexburg yet, we are in Logan on an internship, but I decided I should do an update anyways. . . .
Christmas:
We were super spoiled this year for Christmas. Rich's parents took us to Disneyland over Thanksgiving break as our Christmas gift. On Christmas day they filled our cupboards with food storage, a family photo and an awesome pressure cooker! They also gave our girls each an outfit. My parents gave us a Wii with an extra controller, nunchuck, game, controller charger and batteries! We also got some PJ's from my parents and our family gifts! We were super spoiled this year and we didn't really spend anything cuz Rich and I had set a $50 budget for each of us. With 5 people in the family that adds up quickly to $250, not including stockings! We love Christmas and love being around our family!
Lauren's 1st B-Day!:
Lauren turned 1 on February 4th, her stats are:
W: 20 lbs. 3.5 oz. 45%
H: 29 inches 60%
Head: 18 inches 73%
So apparently she has a huge head. She is crawling all over and will walk when she feels like it. She can walk anywhere, but is either to lazy or just likes to tease us all into thinking that she might actually decide to walk someday! We love her super fun personality and can't wait to post some pictures of her!
2Vacations in 2weeks:
Doesn't that sound fun... unfortunately we didn't go on either, but we did get to babysit during our parents vacations. My parents went on a caribean cruise with my mom's family for my G & G's 50th Anniversary from January 29- Feb 4. And then Rich's parents left to Costa Rica Feb. 6 & came back Feb 13. We stayed over Rich's parents and did a few projects for them while they were gone. We completely redecorated and repainted 2 rooms in their basement! We made them (Dan) an office. It looks so good, Rich build them a built in bookcase and a ceiling shelf, It looks amazing and now they might be able to find things they are looking for...maybe not.
Then we redecorated their toy room. It is so darn cute we painted it yellow with super cute flowers on the wall. Rich cut some windows in the wall and it looks amazing. I am so glad I married someone with wood skills (I really didn't mean that dirty, but it works both ways!)
Someday Rich and I hope to go on another vacation but for now school and work take up most of our time and ALL of our money! We are hoping and praying and hoping to go visit our friends Grant & Shalie & their awesome little fam in March! Rich will be working and I will be playing!
Sorry their are no pictures yet, but I will put them on when I get home!
Attitude is Everything
Friday, February 19, 2010
Catch up since Christmas~!
Posted by richandteri at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You are so dang funny! I glad you guys have been able to spend some time in Logan.
Post a Comment