Attitude is Everything

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Feel Free To Pray!

So I have had several people ask me if the dr's could see what sex the baby was and sadly they couldn't get a super, clear view. They said that the baby looked pretty feminine from what they could see but that they would give me a 60/40 that it was a girl. So feel free to pray that we might get a boy for Rich and I! Actually PLEASE PLEASE pray for us to have a boy!!! We would appreciate the prayers, but will love whatever we are given, after all we do make some freakin adorable little girls!

2 comments:

Shalie said...

I will pray for you!! Our friends up here had 4 girls and then a boy, but our other friends have three girls and are having a boy on MOnday! It can happen :) Good luck.

Ariana said...

awww...lol..ok, Nate and I will pray that you and Rich get a little baby boy. :)

Did you here that Jill had her 4th little girl on the 19th?

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers