Attitude is Everything

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Toilet seat up or down???

I was folding clothes tonight when I heard someone peeing in the toilet.  I looked but couldn't see anyone peeing so I leaned a little closer to see around the doorway and found Andi standing up peeing in the toilet!  I hurried and got a picture and then asked her why she didn't sit down and she said "because I don't feel like it."  Amazingly enough she didn't miss the toilet at all! 
Then she decided that she needed to go #2 and that required a sit down!
Who needs boys right? That is definitely a skill that will be nice when we go camping. I love my Andi Lu!

5 comments:

Travis and Brittany said...

Thats awesome :)

Tacey said...

that is hilarious! I have always wondered if that was really possible. Now I know! :)

Shalie said...

HAHAHAHA!! That is hilarious :) Oh Andi, you are too cute. I wish my boys had that desire to stand and pee :)
So honey we need updates... what are you naming that little rascal that's about to come out of your belly? What is your address? What do you need for him? E-mail me and let me know. Love ya and miss you like crazy!

kaylee :) said...

hahahahaha ANDI LU! ohhhh man how i love her!! hahaha

Kacie Bug said...

hahahahaha Colee told me about how she does that some times. How funny!!!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers