Attitude is Everything

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easter

Here is easter, in no particular order, just whatever order they went into the computer. 
Saturday before Easter we went to the Paradise Easter Egg hunt, here is Lauren picking up her eggs.

She finally got the hang of picking up eggs after a few minutes and got 5 eggs by the end.

Here are the girls waiting for the bunny and chicken catching race thing.

This is the Page Family Easter party.  These are lots of my cousins and my kids.

Braken giving his famous stink-face at the Easter party.

Andi at the Easter Party with a sack full of Easter Candy.
Braken with his Easter Eggs.

Braken, Rich and I trying to make Brakens stink face, I think we succeeded!

Famiy picture out at my Grandma & Grandpa Pages house.

Making a family stink face.

Braken getting ready for the Johnson easter egg hunt.

All the grandkids and Talon!

Braken peeking in his basket to see if anything is found yet.

Travis, Boe and Andi finding the Easter eggs at Grandma & Grandpa Johnsons house.


Jailyn found the awesome pink egg!

Andrea found lots of eggs and a golden egg.
Lauren was so excited to be in the Easter Egg Chaos.

Mr. Boe!

Uncle Tyler and Braken at the Farnsworth Easter Egg hunt

Jailyns loot at Grandma & Grandpa Farnsworths house
I ran out of batteries at the Farnsworths so this is all the pictures that I have. bummer!

2 comments:

Shalie said...

wait, when did Braken get blonde?!! And WHEN did he get so big!! And Lauren is HUGE! Oh my gosh your kids are getting so big and I'm missing it. It makes me sad. We miss you guys.

Gordon and Robyn said...

Wow Braken is growing up so quick!

Happy Birthday today :)

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers