Seriously where did March and April go? I feel like I have been really busy but have nothing to show for it...my house is still dirty, the kids still need diaper changes, the dishes aren't done, I still have a pile of crafts to finish, and the laundry is neverending! I guess thats the life of a stay-at-home mama...Livin the dream right!!!
Hope you are ready for a lot of pictures, a lot of stories and a lot of kid pictures! I will post them in sections over the next few days, we will start with St. Patricks Day!
We made rainbow cupcakes with fluffy cloud frosting and golden sprinkles, they were delicious and the girls had a blast making them.
We made rainbow cupcakes with fluffy cloud frosting and golden sprinkles, they were delicious and the girls had a blast making them.
We also had a delicious green dinner with green augratin potatoes, ham, pistachio puddings, broccoli, asiago bread with green butter and delicious monster green juice!
We also had a Dr. Suess party to celebrate St. Patricks day. Andi and Jailyn are thing 1 and thing 2. Lauren is Horton, and Braken is the grinch.
We also had a Dr. Suess party to celebrate St. Patricks day. Andi and Jailyn are thing 1 and thing 2. Lauren is Horton, and Braken is the grinch.





0 comments:
Post a Comment