For one of Rich's classes he needed to do a blog post with a chart so here it is and I hope that you all enjoy it and maybe read a little more into it!
How did you and what did you do to complete the assignment?
I made a chart and filled it in as I read the scriptures.
Why did you decide to do the assignment you did?
A chart is easy to follow if you don’t have time to read a talk or a chapter and it is also a great go-to reference about the miracles
What do you think is the best things about your assignment?
My assignment worked well because it will be great to put a copy in my scriptures and do more research about the miracles of Christ.
How do you think it could be improved?
I think it would have been better if I could have discussed this more with more knowledgeable people.
Choice 2: The miracles of our Savior
| Reference | Lord’s Miracle | Who Demonstrated Faith |
| Matthew 8:1-4 | Healing the Leper | The leper |
| Matthew 8:28-34 | Casting out Devils | Pig-keepers |
| Matthew 9:20-22 Mark 5:25-34 | Healing the woman with the blood issue | The woman |
| Matthew 9:27-31 | Healing the blind | Blind man |
| Mark 2:1-12 | Healing a man with the palsy | The sick man, and those that carried him |
| Matthew 8:5-13 | Healing the centurion servant | The centurion |
| Matthew 8:14-15 | Healing Peter’s mom-in-law | Peter & mom-in-law |
| Matthew 8:16 | Casting out devils, Healing the sick | All of those who came to be healed. |
| Matthew 8:23-27 | Calming the sea | The disciples |
How it affects your faith to know that god has this kind of power?
Knowing that God has this kind of power puts everything into perspective for me. It reminds me that God is all-powerful and all-knowing and that nothing happened by chance/accident. It builds my faith because I know that I am here for a purpose and it kind of makes me nervous because I don’t think that I am living up to my full potential yet.





0 comments:
Post a Comment