Attitude is Everything

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween was another great day in the Farnsworth family.  We had a blast as usual and got to see our family and friends.  We went to Logan on Monday after Rich got home from work.  We went to my parents house first to finish getting ready and to have some bear chili, which I hear was pretty fantastic, I was too busy getting kids and myself ready for trick-r-treating so I didn't have a chance to taste it.  
Then we headed to the Paradise trunk-r-treat at 6 and then we headed over to see Grandma Wendy (Richs aunt), and Grandma and pa Cakes.  Then we headed to Nibley to see the Farnsworths and eat some chili and sweet roles. It was a blast as usual and I had a blast making the kids and our costumes this year.  I love to sew and Halloween is the perfect time to practice!
   
Lauren was the Queen of Hearts and she was so freakin cute to watch run around to collect candy.
Andi was a clown, we tied her hair in rags and colored it red.  She had an amazing fro (not sure on the spelling)that most people thought was a wig! She was so cute and dressing up as a clown fits her personality perfectly.
Jailyn was a mermaid and she had to be laying down in the pic, not sure why but here ya go.  She looked beautiful and this is probably one of my favorite costumes I have ever made, it fit her perfectly.
Braken was our little Hobo or Homeless man or bum.  He was so cute and after all of his success with collecting candy on Halloween I am considering changing his sign to "will work for money" for next year! cha-ching!
Here they are all together.  They are so stinkin cute and I love them to bits.
Rich and I dressed up as the little plastic army guys on toy story.  I called them GI Joes, but Rich quickly told me that the little plastic guys are not GI Joes! We were all green, shoes and all.  We spraypainted some boots, pants, shoes, guns, belts, bullets, helmets and platforms to stand on.  We looked great, but sorry no pic.  We might get one from Grandma Wendy, but we will have to see.
After a busy day of trick-r-treating, Braken and Lauren sat down to read with Rich! They were so calm and loved the book about dolphins, I love this pic and I love that man in the midde!

2 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shalie said...

HAHA, what ADORABLE costumes! Oh my goodness your girls are getting so big! We miss you guys!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers