Attitude is Everything

Friday, September 30, 2011

8 years!!

 Eight Years ago today I was blessed to marry my best friend.  Rich and I have always had an awesome relationship.  There is no one else I would rather be with at anytime, He can always make me feel better and is always thinking of ways to help me out.  He is the best Daddy in the world and always makes time to play and read and just "be" with the kids.

Rich works so hard to support out family so that I can stay home and be Mom.  I feel blessed to be able to raise my kids myself and blessed that I have a husband who has the same values as I do.  Even though our family has grow and we have more people to love, I don't love him any less. I love him more and he is my everything. Plus he's just so darn easy to look at. I can't wait to spend a million forevers with him.  I love you babe!

4 comments:

Shalie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two are such a great couple. We miss you, and we hope we get to hang out someday again!

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

oh you guys are so cute! we'll be coming up to logan in a couple weeks, hopefully we'll be able to see you guys!!

richandteri said...

We live in Clearfield, but maybe we will be in Logan vacationing! If not you can stop by on your way to Logan or your way back home! I can't wait to see you guys and meet Levi!

Gordon and Robyn said...

I honestly cannot believe it has been that long already. You looked gorgeous on your wedding day :)

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers