I'm not sure what is happening with my blog but it hasn't let me post
anything on it because of pictures or something like that. have any of
you ever had this problem? Anyways it is letting me post today so I will try to gt a couple of posts done so that I can get caught up eventually.
For Thanksgiving we went to Alabama to hang out with the Jill & Stephen Norris and Ryan and Rose Farnsworth (Cousins). We stayed at the Norris's and they are really awesome people and have an amazing house that my kids think is heaven, because they have a huge toy room downstairs. We haven't ever really had our kids hang out which is a shame because they are all so close to the same age. They had a blast and there wasn't any whining the entire weekend. Seriously!! 12 kids. 1 house. No whining! It was sweet!
Here is a few photos I took of our weekend. The kids were constantly moving which made it nearly impossible to get any pics of them that aren't blurry.
This sweet girl is Miss Kate. She is so fun and spunky. She and I were buddies by the end of the weekend and I would take her home with me anyday! She reminds me a lot of my Andi.
Rich and Emmett were buddies because Rich always had food or snacks. Emmett is such a stud and he is so chunky, but solid. He is a mass!
This is Miss Heidi. I love her red hair! She is such a sweet girl and is one of the nicest, kindest girls I have ever met. She just sparkles!
Here is the kids table set up in the dining room. We almost got everyone in the picture but we are still missing 3. Close enough!
After thanksgiving dinner the kids went missing, we eventually found them buried in the leaves in the back yard. Stephen has a leaf blower that is intense and works really well. He made a huge pile of leaves for the kids.
Here's my Miss Lauren. She had so much fun playing with Kate and Sadie.
Meet Miss Haley. She is 8 years old and was baptized just before we came to visit. She reminds me so much of my Jailyn and is definitely the "other mother" at her house just like Jailyn is at ours. She is so hepful and amazing. Love her.
Jailyn had a blast hanging out with Haley. They read their scriptures every night together and had a blast having slumber parties every night.
This is another night eating in the kids dining hall. Still not everyone but there is only 2 missing in this picture.
Andi Lu had a blast and can't wait to visit again. She loved playing the dancing game on the Kinect. She keeps talking about the dance battles! Jill and Stephen were very impressive dancers and I do brag about them to everyone who brings up the Kinect.
We had a blast that weekend and I can't even begin to thank the Norris's enough for letting us crash their house. I was a little worried to stay an entire weekend with people I had only met once or twice, but they truly opened their home to us and let us be crazy like we always are. We can't wait to hang out again and can't believe it has already been 2 months since we saw them last. Thank you again!O my goodness I just realized that I didn't get even one picture of Miss Sadie! I feel so bad. She is such an angel and brightens any room with her smile. I will get a picture of her next time!





1 comments:
y'all look like you had a blast! Love all those kids and adults!
Post a Comment