We decided that we needed to go up the canyon and have a fire, hotdogs and nice hot smores. So we invited our buddies the Gardners. They get to be our buddies whether they like it or not. As soon as the boys got the fire started it began to sprinkle rain on us, so it didn't look like or camping trip was going to last to long, but it stopped just for us. After we ate we shot the 22. The girls love to shoot the gun with Rich, and they are actually pretty good at it, they probably get that from me!
Then Jordan whipped out is Nephite bow and arrow and the boys took turns shooting that. It is a pretty cool bow but not nearly as cool as the quiver the Jordan made out of some pants!
I told Rich and Jordan that I wanted a manly picture of the two of them with their weapons and this is the best I could get!
I love the masculin face that Jordan is pulling. He thought he was quick enough that I wouldn't get it...but he was wrong, Gotcha Jordan! We called them King Richard and Rubie Hood.





1 comments:
OK, that looks sinkin' cold! Poor Luaren with RSV, that is so sad, I hope she gets feeling better soon. We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment