Attitude is Everything

Sunday, March 29, 2009

RSV

Yes, as you probably guessed from the title. The past couple of weeks have been just lovely at our house. I knew that we our children were going to get sick when I dropped Jailyn off in her primary class because there was a little girl in there coughing with a runny nose. I didn't think that we would get RSV though... bummer teach us to take our kids to church right! The whole time (8 minutes; 4 x's a day) that we would do the treatments Lauren would scream and scream at us. She started to get better at it towards the end though.
Luckily, she is now over it and I am going to be more precautious because it is to scary to have a newborn with RSV. Good luck to anyone out there who has it!


2 comments:

The Johnson Crew said...

Oh YUCK! I am so sorry, it really sucks when you kids are sick. And its even worse when its RSV. Hope she is doing better

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! I hope that things are okay now and that you all stay healthy! That is not fun!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers