Attitude is Everything

Monday, March 16, 2009

Four Wheelin...Farnsworth Style

So we bought this 4-wheeler at the D.I. last year for $10. It didn't have a battery so we have had to rich-the-tool-man-farnsworth it. It needs to have a 9 volt battery in it, but all we have is a 18 volt battery and it works great!! The girls fly on this thing. Every time they start the four-wheeler wheelies up and they almost always tip completely over. It's awesome!

Jailyn is a great driver but I think we are going to have to get her a bigger one soon because she has a hard time turning; her knees get in the way!

I am going to post a video of this when I video them next so that you can see the power (imagine a tim taylor chuckle)


0 comments:

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers