Attitude is Everything

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FAMILY PHOTO OPP

THIS WEEKEND WE HAD FAMILY PICTURES IN THE POORING RAIN, IN WHITE SHIRTS?!?!! WHAT WERE WE THINKING! ANYWAYS WE DID THE BEST WITH WHAT WE HAD AND WE ALL LOOK... OKAY.

MY JOHNSON FAMILY MOM & DAD

TYLER & DENISETRAVIS & BRITTANY ...& US THE ROMANTIC ONES!!

HERE ARE SOME ADORABLE PICTURES OF MY LITTLE GIRLS AND MY CUTIE NEICE!




ANDI LU!
JAILYN BUGJACIE MAY
MY LOVELY LAUREN!
PICTURES JUST DON'T DO HER JUSTICE...YET!

2 comments:

Shalie said...

Oh I miss you guys! Your pictures are so cute, and you look way too good for having a baby not too long ago. I can't wait to meet Lauren!

Travis and Brittany said...

So cute!1 I cant wait to see the rest of them!!!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers