Attitude is Everything

Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy FATHERS Day

So I know Father's Day has come and gone, but life has been super busy with Trent going to the MTC, Father's Day, Kaylee's Birthday,Moving, and just life.

I am so grateful to be married to Richard. He is my best friend, my lover, my children's Daddy and my husband. He is such a great worker, he provides everything for our family and still has time to be a great hands-on Daddy and always has time for me! I love him with all my heart and always will!I'm so blessed.

Every year for Father's Day I dress the girls up in Rich's clothes and take pictures of them "being like Daddy" . The girls look forward to it and ask me when we get to do it again every month. Here are the pictures for this year.


Lauren working just like Daddy!Andi wakeboarding just like Daddy

Jailyn dirtbiking just like Daddy!

Here are a few pictures of Rich being that great man and Daddy that he always is.

2 comments:

Shalie said...

CUTE! That is a good idea to take pics of them in daddy's clothes. When are you guys moving? Are you excited or nervous? Your girls are so big I can't believe it!

kaylee :) said...

that is sooooooo cute!! cute cute cute cute!!! :) CUTE GIRLIES!!!!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers