The best day...week ever! I love celebrating my birthday, especially now that I am married with kids. I always sortof thought that when you got older you didn't care about your birthday anymore, but that is definitely not the case with me. each year my birthday gets more exciting and it lasts longer. Now that I have 3 families to celebrate my birthday I get to celebrate before my birthday, on my birthday and after my birthday. I get 3 parties every year and my adorable little girls are still singing happy birthday to me every morning at breakfast when I have ANOTHER piece of leftover cake! I know I said I have the best week ever all the time but life just keeps getting better, who would've guessed!
DAY 1
We Always go to Lagoon for my birthday and here we are on the scariest ride there, the white roler coaster. You never know if the coaster is just going to fall over or not!

DAY 2
Rich surprised me with a babysitter for the girls and a night at the Anniversary Inn. The Bikers...something. It had a bike in it and pin ball and a pool table. It was awesome...I need a soaker tub...I will add it to my growing ist of needs!
DAY 3 .
...And my candy bar card. The nerds and lifesavers were already eaten by Jai and Andi by the time I could take a picture
Happy birthday HOT TOMALE! Sorry if our card sounds FISHY, we had to hurry before you WHATCHAMACALIT. We think you are a SWEETTART and would never call you AIRHEADed. So TAKE 5 and enjoy your birthday. Just beTWIX us we won't tell anyone that your sometimes kindof NERDy! You are always a LIFESAVER. You fill our lives with SKITTLES of fun and even when your BUTTERFINGERed know your always worth 100GRAND to us. We love you and hope your birthday was a STARBURST of fun!
DAY 4
My lovely cake! Thank you girls for helping with it, it turned out wonderful
Love your BIG HUNK and 3 MUSKETEERS.
DAY 4
Dinner with the Farnsworths
And more to come!





4 comments:
I am glad you had a good b-day. Thanks for not taking any pics of the 'second day' Cant wait to see you guys in a few days!!!
Happy Birthday!!
I am glad that you had a great b-day. Sounds like your hubby put alot into it!!!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Oh your lagoon day, I remember that tradition of yours! I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday week, you spoiled girl you :)
Post a Comment