Attitude is Everything

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Since our computer broke

Our computer broke down At the end of April and we just got it back so I thought I would update you on some of what we have been up to in the last month.

Nicole ran the Wellsville mile and did excellent! She came in 31st place with a time of 9:06. Congrats Colee. The girls loved watching her! Talon started Baseball and is an amazing player. He always hits the ball when he is up to bat and he is very good at throwing the ball. He got to play pitcher and shortstop. Way to go Talon. You make me proud to be your big sister!
We also went on a family trip to the Johnson Cabin in Idaho on the Palisades lake! We had one ast family vacation with donald before he leaves on his mission in 2 weeks...okay 15 days but who's counting anyways. We went fishing and on scenic drives and fishing and on 4-wheeler rides and we worked on the cabin, which actually turned into more fun than work and o yeah we went fishing!!

This is a picture of the tree that we always look for so that we know we are close to our cabin!
And here is my super adorable Andi-Lu!
This is a video that I took the day before the computer broke down so it is kindof outdated but it is still really cute! Now Lauren laughs and smiles all the time.

Macee and Weston came over to play on a nice day so we decided to have a swim party with our huge, glamourous swim pool and sprinkler.

2 comments:

Shalie said...

Yay, you finally posted something! Sorry your computer broke, that sucks. Looks like you guys have had a wonderful summer so far. I can't believe how big and gorgeous your girls are getting! Andi looks so different than the last time I saw her, she is so big! Hope you guys can make it up here for a visit soon.

Gordon and Robyn said...

Sorry I didn't tell you "happy birthday" on your birthday but I did think of you and I thought "happy birthday" to you. Does that count?

Anyway, hope your day was great!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers