Picture overload...you have been warned!!! I don't know how to do the photo collages so if anyone can give me some tips on how to do it, that would be great!
Jailyn bug is 5 years old. I can't believe she is 5 and even more I can't believe that I have a 5-year-old girl! We love her so much and can't imagine a better person than her. She is always trying to help others, and even when I lose my temper because I can't handle all the help she can give, she is so patient with me! She has the most georgous dark brown eyes, long brown hair and porcelain skin. She looks just like a princess and sometimes acts like a spoiled princess too!
We love her so much, here are some pictures of her since she was born!












4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jai bug! We LOVE YOU!
Those pictures are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!! We miss ya! cant wait to see you!! love you!
I can not believe she is 5 she is so cute. I have a link to down load the photo program that I use to make picture groups it is free.
Wish we could have been there!! That is crazy she is 5. Thats means you need another one :)
Post a Comment