Attitude is Everything

Friday, November 6, 2009

BOO!!!

Here we all are...I am a 80's rocker and rich is my super hott rocker boyfriend. Andi is a turtle, Jai is a witch, Lauren is a Ladybug(she doesn't have her shell on) Colee is a flapper. Sorry I couldn't get it to turn the right way. We had a great Halloween this year! We went to Cache Valley to celebrate and as always it was great to be in the Valley! Here are some pics...most of them are fairly self explanatory, but as always I will still put silly comments under them!!
Andi & Grandma...Family Reunion! Andi was so excited to come see everyone and as soon as we got out of the car she wanted to know when we were heading home.
Our little turtle! She was the cutest turtle I have ever seen.


Jailyn the witch!


Family luvin! I love all my sisters!


Riding home with grandma Cathy.


Eating a donut at Grandma Cathy's Halloween party!



Jailyn eatin' at the partee!

We made cookies to deliver to friends in Rexburg. We gave some to Genevieve and Seth(The kids I watch) and then failed to deliver the rest...sorry, they were really good though.
Jailyn was the designated froster!
Lauren was the designated taster!
Andi was the designated sprinkler girl!

Left to right: Andi, Jailyn & Shyanne (Jai's friend).Here is one of the crafts we made for Halloween, we also made bats, ghosts & window hanging thingies! When I get a picture of Rich and I, I will post it!

0 comments:

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers