Attitude is Everything

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Morgans = The Best

Last weekend Grant, Shalie, Kade, Chase and Kenley came to visit us in Rexburg from Coeur d'Alene. We haven't seen them in a year and it was so great to see them and I'm sure it meant a lot to Kenley to meet her favorite Auntie & I loved seeing baby Kenley! We miss these guys and are planning to crash their New Years Eve party this year in Coeur d'Alene(I don't know how to spell this). Here are a few pics from our lovely weekend. Sorry they are all blurry, we are working on fixing our camera, with no luck!
Rich and his boyfriend Grant. Me and my baby Lauren (photographed by: Jailyn)
The Hottest girls
Kade & Jaily, luvin each other. I know that arranged marriages are a thing of the past, but the Morgans and Us have already decided that these two WILL be married.
Kade & Chase playing duck hunt...This game is a TRUE classic

Jailyn with baby Kenley.

I think the favorite thing of the weekend was the 4-wheeler riding. That is always a big hit!

The only smile we got from Andi...the whole weekend.

0 comments:

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers