Attitude is Everything

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Going Private!!

So I have decided that our blog needs to be private! I have been considering it for a long time, but the other day I had a random person comment, someone that I have never met, never heard and definitely never wanted viewing my personal family blog. It frieked me out and made me realize that I am doing nothing to prevent creeps and others from viewing my family life!

So if you would like to continue viewing my blog, please leave me your email so that I can invite you to view! Thank you!!!

9 comments:

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

add us!
jollyjordan@gmail.com
lets double sometime soon ya?!

The Johnson Crew said...

abkjohnson@yahoo.com

Travis and Brittany said...

You better believe I want an invite!
brittguthrie@yahoo.com

Gordon and Robyn said...

I wanna see this new babe of yours!
robynpeer@hotmail.com

Heather said...

heatherhart01@yahoo.com

I love seeing what your family is up to!

Laura said...

please add us. I love checking in on your blog:)
mom2ma@gmail.com

Denise said...

Add us too now that we don't get to see you every day :(
tyler.johnson@aggiemail.usu.edu

Tacey said...

me too! me too!!! :0
ctay20@yahoo.com

Ariana said...

ariana.young@gmail.com

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers