...Cute, healthy, little, tiny baby! They are so cute when they are in your tummy. I forgot how much fun it is to go to the 20 week ultrasound. They were able to get some really amazing pictures and I am truly at awe with technology. The 4-D pictures they can take are absolutely amazing. I don't know how people don't find out what they are having or how people, back in the day, went full term without knowing what they were having. Here are som pictures of the ultrasound. I didn't put any of the cool 4-D pictures on though because I don't have a scanner. I will when we get to Rexburg though, because they got some really great facial pictures. Enjoy!
Baby's head with his hand and forearm in front of his face. I think we might have another thumbsucker!
A little femur bone, it is amazing that a living thing with bones, blood, lips, a heartbeat and bladder is living inside of me.
Little tiny foot!
Entire Spinal Column.
And a perfect, tiny four chamber heart.
Here are the little gender parts, if you want to know otherwise don't continue on!
Thank you for your prayers! Rich and I are super excited to have a healthy little boy. I am a little nervous about the boy parts and diaper changing, but i'm sure i'll learn quick, because I don't have a choice. Hurray for us!





3 comments:
Finally a boy!!! YAY!!!
I am so happy for you guys! CONGRATS :)
Congratulations!! Yea for you guys. Love your posts fun to keep up with you on this blog
Post a Comment