Attitude is Everything

Monday, March 22, 2010

21 weeks, fat, forgetful and fabulous!

First off, before I say anything about the baby.  I need everyone who reads this to please comment so that I know the blog is working for you.  I have had several people say that they can't view it since we went private.  Let me know, plus answer the last 2 questions!

My baby is now the length of a carrot and weighs 3/4 of a pound, which isn't really fair because I have 6 and 1/4 more pounds than that!  The baby is moving more and I love feeling him move!  This week when he was moving all around I had Jailyn come over and feel him kick.  (She has been waiting to feel him move ever since the day she found out I was pregnant.)  She was so excited to feel him, she teared up a little bit and said "my heart feels all warm and soft. And I'm so proud to be a big sister to all these little people.  I have a big responsibility, huh mom...I'm kindof like Jesus."  She is so darn adorable.  

So I am consistently gaining weight, all of which seems to be in my face and neck and I can't remember anything to save my life.  In the last week I have forgotten 4 appointments, I have forgotten to call LiAnn(sorry if its not spelled correctly, please correct me), and I keep forgetting random things about my everyday life.  So if I ever forget something with you, please don't take it personal!  Maybe everyone should start calling me and reminding me if I am supposed to be somewhere, do something, not do something or help you! That would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Today I had another Dr. appointment and the girls and Rich came with me to hear his heartbeat.  When we first got into the office the Dr. asked us if we had any questions, Andi shook her head and said "I want to hear the heartbeat now."  So the Dr. immediately obeyed and the girls loved hearing the baby.  Andi said it sounds like a fish and Jailyn said, "Andi that's silly, it clearly sounded like a boys heartbeat."  I love my girls so much!

I am trying to decide if I should get a Dr. in Rexburg or if I should plan on having the baby down here in Logan, so that I don't have to find yet another new doctor.  I asked my Dr. and she said that she would do whatever I would like.  She would change my Dr. visits to every 6 weeks which would be great, and that if I got to 37 weeks and was dilated to a 3 or 4 she would just induce me so that I didn't have to worry about having the baby in Rexburg.  What do you guys think?  Also I need boy names, I can't think of any. 

So all of you should be posting so that I know the blog is working for you and I definitely need advice on the dr. thing and some boy names.  Thank you all and love all!

7 comments:

Kylee said...

Teri, I can see the blog fine. Congrats on a boy!! I am a little biased, but they are WAY fun! As far as names...I like Cooper, Carter, Ethan, etc. Russ and I have a lot of boy names that we like! :)

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

YAY for you guys. We are both excited for you guys to have a boy!! It has been sooo long, we should get together!!!

Ariana said...

haha, yeah, it's Li-Ann haha..don't worry about not calilng me. I forget full on conversations lately, as if they never happened. Oh yeah, we're having a boy. i was just clarifying that the photo frame says "baby girl" but the picture is of a little boy.

you're girls are so adorable!

Shalie said...

I have access to your blog! How fun that the girls got to hear the heart beat, so neat. Which Dr do you have, my sis's doctor won't induce her until she is 39 weeks, NO earlier, and it sucks. She has Dr. Craig. Can't wait to see you guys in just a few days!

Denise said...

Boaz or Dumbaz come to mind... :)

Gordon and Robyn said...

A boy for Teri! Hooray! I am so excited for you. You'll just love a boy :)

And Jailyn's comment about being a big sister is just the sweetest most heart-warming comment ever ♥

kaylee :) said...

hahaha ohh jai and andi make me laugh :) we miss you guys already!!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers