Attitude is Everything

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

week 20

I can't believe I am halfway done...time flies when your pregnant!  Just kidding, although it does seem rather weird to be more than halfway done.  I go to the doctor on Thursday to look at our baby again, I am really excited and kindof nervous because you always hope and pray everything is perfect, but you never know. I think the older I get the more paranoid I become. 

So right now I don't feel to much bigger than I did 2 weeks ago when I didn't know I was pregnant, but my pants are starting to squish my belly and I have had to expand my girth with a hair elastic on my pants.  My belly is firming up though which is nice!  I am supposed to start eating more red meat to make sure I have a high level of iron for the baby.  I have always enjoyed eating, but I feel like I am constantly hungry.   

The baby is the size of a cantaloupe, 10 inches long and weighs in at 10.5 oz.  Baby is moving  but not as much as i remember the girls moving. 

I will let you all know what happens after Thursdays appointment.

2 comments:

kaylee :) said...

hahahah teri that was good... i have always enjoyed eating... :) hahaha it made me smile :D

Ariana said...

hey girl! next time we're up there in Logan we will come and seee you guys! I hope that you are coming down to our neck of the woods soon. I want to see your belly :)

half way is exciting. so when do you find out if it is a girl or boy?

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers