So have you ever saw yourself in the mirror and thought "Wow I have put on some weight?" Well that happened to me yesterday and I literally can't figure out a way to lose the weight without starving myself. Which I won't do because I want to be a healthy role model for my 4 kids. I don't want to be skinny, I want to be healthy!
Today I am asking for your advice, but please consider my small, minor list of things to consider in your diet/exercise/just lose the weight advice.
First ... I really enjoy my sleep.
Second ... and treats.
Third ... I have 4 kids at home right now and in 3 weeks 2 of them will be in school for at least 3 hours.
Fourth ... I want to be with Rich when he gets home at 630! He goes to bed at 10 so he can be up at 6 a.m.
Fifth ... We just moved to the city, granted it isn't to big, but a city nonetheless. I am a country girl and don't dare run outside in the early morning or night yet.
Sixth ... Rich doesn't want to work out with me, because he doesn't think I need to lose any weight. He said the most workout he wants to do is watching me do Zumba.
Seventh ... I have a really short attention span when it comes to at home workouts.
So with this short list, whatcha got for me? Honestly I want to advice and make it practical for a stay-at-home mama, who wants to be home when its time to love her man. please!
Attitude is Everything
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Baby Weight
Posted by richandteri at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I worked out at home and while it worked, it was slow going. So I joined the gym and the weight started to melt away! I go right after I drop kiddos off at school, and yes the daycare is expensive when I have to take my kids, but it is SO worth it for my sanity! I am also on a strict diet, but you said you didn't want to do that so I would just be cautious about your sugar and salt intake. I'm sure you look amazing though, I have never seen you even close to overweight. You have some skinny genes in your family girl! But, I know how it feels to want to look better even if people around you don't think you need it. If you do decide to join the gym let me know and I can send you a really wonderful work out routine!! Good luck!
I definitely want your work out! you are such an inspiration and I hear you are pretty darn close to your goal. Also what is your diet? as long as I can add a treat in every once in a while I will be great!
Post a Comment