Attitude is Everything

Friday, August 12, 2011

E Bates is awesome!


So I just started using ebates.com to buy all of my kids school things; clothes, books, pencils, binders, backpacks, etc.  It is amazing, I get cash back for everything.  I just wanted to share this with all of you guys so that you can get cash back on the things you buy too!  Also there is usually free shipping.  I am going to start buying diapers, cleaning supplies, and other things that I use everyday so that I can save up for Christmas and birthdays. If you want to try it out I attached the link below so all you have to do is click and sign up.  It's free and it has a bizillion stores to shop from.  Let me know whatcha think, cuz I love it!
  
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=52A7MMozYV5vIkvCUEJrXQ%3D%3D

0 comments:

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers