Attitude is Everything

Friday, February 27, 2009

Adorable Little Smile

I love watching little baby's especially Lauren.
She makes the funniest faces. She smiles a lot when she is trying to get to sleep. She is so happy and I bet her siblings in heaven are keeping her entertained while she is sleeping. Which reminds me, I have a question about heaven. Do you think that babies waiting to come to earth get to hang out with people who have already been here? I've always assumed they do because my Great Grandma Page used to ask babies if they played baseball with Grandpa Page before they came to earth. I want to know what everyone thinks, so let me know, leave your comment.

1 comments:

Travis and Brittany said...

Such a cute pic!! I told Trav last night that we really needed to come visit but we don't know when we will be down there. Hopefully soon!!

Jailyn

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Andi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lauren

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Braken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers